søndag 1. juni 2008

Jeg har blitt tagget/ I`ve been tagged

Jeg har blitt tagget av Rita, Caroline og Kristine :)

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1) Ten years ago: I had finished my treatment after having cancer and was just out of the hospital. I lived in Trøndelag and was working as a hairdresser.
And i was single.

2) 5 things in todays ”to do”-list:
- Today i am moving my hobby-room into another one! (A much bigger one!!! *smile* )
- Spend time with Morten and our two dogs :)
- Enjoy the sun!! *smile*
- Make some cards
- And make some moore! *laugh*

3) Snacks I enjoy: Everything sweet!!!

4) Things I would do if I was a millionaire:
Travel!!! Everywhere!!! So many places to visit :)
By more cardmaking stuff to fill my new room! (It looks a little empy when it got bigger *laugh*)
Give some away to cancer reaserch.
And give my family some of it :)

5) Places I have lived:
Gausdal ; Eastern part, i was born here.
Otta; North in Gudbransdalen,i went to hairdresser school there.
Namsos; Trøndelag, took my last year of hairdresser school.
Stjørdal; Trøndelag, worked as a hairdresser.
Gausdal; Auggedal where i live today on a farm with my boyfriend and our two dogs :)

So that was a little about me,and here are the ones i want to tag :)
Petra/Paradise
Angeljakki
Sassa
Kirsten
Anita

Ingen kommentarer:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Populære innlegg